For most of us, spa treatments like laser hair removal, wrinkle reduction, and skin rejuvenation are luxuries that only wealthy people or celebrities can afford. Normal people like us can't justify spending the money on such frivolities when the average cost per treatment is $200 - $900. Personally, if I could permanently get rid of this hair on my chin, I would pay any amount, but in reality I can't. Remember, I AM a teacher!
Now we CAN afford luxury!
The National Laser Institute Medical Spa has asked me to get the word out that there is now an extremely affordable way to zap away wrinkles, crinkles, and creases without taking out a second mortgage! National Laser Institute Medical Spa offers high-tech laser beauty treatments at year-round low prices that rival even the best deal-a-day promotions. Now everyone can afford to get the treatments that have always been out of reach!
You DO NOT want to miss this event:
Friday, July 29 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, July 30 10:00am - 9:00pm; Skin Scene events starting at 1:00pm & 6:30pm
National Laser Institute Medical Spa
3850 W. Northwest Highway, Suite 1100/Dallas, TX 75220
inside "The Shops at Bluffview"
- During the the 2-day grand opening celebration The National Laser Institute Medical Spa will be giving away thousands of dollars worth of laser treatments to the community and demonstrating the latest high-tech procedures.
- Complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Attendees will also receive their choice of free laser hair removal or a photofacial treatment.
- The first 200 people to purchase a treatment on Friday morning for a later date will receive free Latisse, an eyelash-enhancing favorite of celebrities like Brooke Shields and Claire Danes
- The fun continues on Saturday with two meet and greet Skin Scene parties hosted at the spa. Guests will learn about the hottest new treatments and the technology behind the latest anti-aging procedures.
- All in attendance on Saturday will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win free Botox and Juvederm
- National Laser Institute will donate ALL PROCEEDS to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!
- This applies to all laser treatments scheduled before August 6 - be sure and mention the charity when you book your appointment.
Ok, I know what you all are thinking...How much are the treatments?
Sample Treatment Pricing (year-round)
Laser Hair Removal
- Average price: $200
- NLI price: $50 (75% off)
- Average Price: $900
- NLI price: $150 (85% off)
- Average price: $300
- NLI price: $75 (75% off)
"National Laser Institute is the answer for beauty lovers who want luxury treatments without the Beverly Hills price tag. It is the first discount luxury medical spa of its kind in Texas to offer laser, Botox and dermal filler treatments at 75% below the average retail price. Louis Silberman, owner of National Laser Institute
Don't miss out on this opportunity to look good AND help the community!
*All opinions are my own.
*No compensation was received for this post.
**I will be receiving a complimentary photofacial treatment