Join in on the linky fun! This is a great opportunity to visit some new blogs and meet some great teachers!
- Create a blog post about your favorite things
- Use the picture above to link to Sharing Kindergarten's post
- Add the link to your post on her blog!
Some of the Frugal Teacher's Favorite Things:
1. The Daily 5 and the Cafe books by Gaill Boushey and Joan Moser have changed the way I teach!
2. Skype in the Classroom! Connecting my students with scientists and classrooms around the world has opened a world of learning opportunities!
3. Twitter Chats! I love participating in #D5Chat, #teachchat, #elemchat, and #globalclassroom chats. I have learned SO much chatting with educators around the world!
4. Zumba! This is a fairly new love, but it's one that I hope will last a long time. A teacher at our school leads a Zumba class several times a week. It's so much fun and feels really good!
What are your favorite things?