- We own the rights to images we are pinning.
- We grant full rights to Pinterest to use those images in any fashion!
Interestingly, I found out about Pinterest when someone commented on my blog that they had "pinned" one of my ideas. I was so flattered that I never even thought that I should have given them permission!
So! since I am a teacher and love to share, I hereby grant you permission to pin anything on my blog that you think will be of "Pinterest" to others :-)
Information for Bloggers and Educational Site Owners Only
Laura over at the Corkboard Connections Blog has come up with a great plan. She is hoping you'll join her Permission to Pin link up to show that your site welcomes pinning.
Link Up Directions
- Add this red Permission to Pin badge to your website or blog by copying and pasting the HTML code below into your blog post or sidebar. Placing it on the sidebar will serve as a permanent symbol that you are giving permission to pin. the link will take you to Laura's blog post so others will know what is going on.
- Create a blog post that briefly explains this issue and describes your permissions. Don't forget to include a link to your Pinterest page, too!
- Join the Link Up at the bottom of her blog post by adding your URL and the name of your blog or website to the link up area below. The URL you enter should go to your blog post giving visitors permission to pin, and the image should clearly identify your blog.